The Benefits of Colon Cleansing
- All anaerobic organisms are destroyed in the large bowel, including pathogens (disease producers) and benign (friendly bacteria). Parasites are also removed from the intestines.
- Warm water used in the therapy supplies heat to the body which can relax the colon.
- Conversely, the effects of cold water, also used in hydrotherapy, can induce peristalsis in flaccid and elongated colons.
- The therapy has a definite calming effect on the nervous system.
- Overweight people can eliminate as much as eight to thirty pounds over a series of treatments by merely cleansing out their lower gastrointestinal tract. When sufferers visit a physician, they usually relate a history of one or more of these complaints that go back years: Coated tongue, sallow complexion, abnormal body odor, brittle nails and hair, sagging pasture (pot belly), fetid breath, dark circles under the eyes, cold hands and feet, blood pressure up or down.
Colon cleansing, in the form of 'colon hydrotherapy' or 'colonic irrigation,' removes fecal waste and toxins from the intestinal tract and colon. Cleaning the colon of such toxins and waste material with colon hydrotherapy can improve metabolic efficiency and is extremely beneficial to overall health.
Colon cleansing helps to cure gastro-intestinal tract ailments & discomfort
Colon cleansing can help to relieve gastro-intestinal tract discomfort and combat its many associated ailments, conditions, and diseases, such as:
- Chronic constipation
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Chronic abdominal pain
- Stomach pain
- Stomach bloating
- Inflammatory bowel diseases
- Chronic bowel disorders
- Carbohydrate indigestion
- Diverticulitis or colitis
- Inability to lose weight
- Chronic fatigue & lack of energy
- Chronic headaches & migraines
- Chronic back pain, shoulder pain, or aching joints